Thursday, February 16, 2012

Meat & Cheese Package Sale

UPDATE: Sale ends March 8th!

These are great packages and great prices!

Sale Valid from:
Feb 20th - March 8



Chicken and Beef 6 Pack
Sale Price: $144.60 
Contents:
3 Chopped Chicken (FD)
3 Ground Beef (FD)



Cheese 6 Pack
Sale Price: $154.65
Contents:
2 Cheddar Cheese (FD)
2 Monterey Jack Cheese (FD)
1 Mozzarella Cheese (FD)
1 Colby Cheese (FD)

With a 25-year shelf-life, you can't go wrong. I sample these items at most of my parties and people are amazed at how good they are! And talk about convenient! Pre-cooked ground beef, pre-chopped chicken, and shredded cheese! I use these things daily! If you do too, now is a great time to add them to your home store and food storage.

You won't find either of these packages on my website. They retail at Costco for $199.99 each! They are available through consultants directly for the awesome prices listed above. 

Order 2 or more and earn 10% back in free products to go with it! 
Ask me how... It's so easy!
I'm ready to put your order in as soon as you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment