Friday, December 9, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Specials

Better late than never right?


Here is my official blog announcement of Shelf Reliance's  

And today marks day 4. 
Whoops, I've been busy and am just now getting to posting this. 
Although, if you "like" me on facebook, you all ready know all about the specials! :)

Day 1: Water Filtration Bottle (EXPIRED)
Day 2: Don't Die Out There deck of cards (EXPIRED)
Day 3: 2 Person Dome Tent (EXPIRED)
Day 5: Butane Stove (EXPIRED)
Day 6: Emergency Dynamo Radio (EXPIRED)
Day 7: Survival Knife (EXPIRED)
Day 8:Grain Mill Wheat Grinder (EXPIRED)
Day 9: Fleece Sleeping Bag

All specials are valid for 24-hours only and update each day at 12 noon MST.

I'll do my best to update this post daily, or you can check my facebook page. :)

Save on shipping by combining orders with family & friends. Or if you really like the special and your order adds up to at least $200, it ships for free in Dec! Let me know if you need the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment