Monday, April 18, 2011

First In, First Out

"First In, First Out" always reminds me of my college days. Though I should, I can't remember at this moment which business class taught me about this obvious principle first! But, that's beside the point. 

So, while freeze-dried foods may not be your thing, surely being organized is!

I just returned from a quick weekend trip to visit family and friends and saw some of these in action! Talk about much improved way to store and use food!

The very first time I heard about Shelf Reliance was when I saw a sales flier with their shelving units food rotation systems. I thought, "Boy, would those be awesome to have?"


When I get home from the grocery store, I basically completely have to unload my canned goods cupboard and put all the new stuff in and then the old stuff back, so it gets rotated properly. Can you say PAIN in the...? 

While I don't have space to put a large shelf, I did buy some cansolidators to solve my cupboard trouble. 
 No more unloading everything!


If you are having issues keeping your pantry or cupboards organized and your food rotated, you should seriously look into this! I can't tell you how many cans I have thrown out because I didn't get to them before their date! 

The party prices on these are very impressive! Some marked down more than 50% off retail prices!
Whether it's the large Harvest system or the smaller cansolidators, you're sure to find something to help you out!

I do like things organized! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment