Monday, October 17, 2011

Do you actually use this stuff?

I get asked this question more times than you could imagine.

Could be because THRIVE was developed by Shelf Reliance to provide a great tasting option for long term food storage.

Could be because most people don't stock their kitchens with freeze-dried foods.

Could be they have never tried it before and don't know how good it tastes and how easy it is to use.

Really, this stuff just is that good and easy!

So, here's a sneak peak at my kitchen. And why my answer is always "Yes, daily!"

And behind all of these are the 8 other cans of veggies I keep for soups, casseroles, omlets, etc. 
Ready to go and never spoiled!



  
 My baking cupboard which also houses our "treats". 
That's right, my kids ask for fruit & yogurt for treats!

 

 Fruit for the kids lunches. Washed, chopped and no "bad spots".

And all my other random things sitting next to my pretty slip covered wheat grinder!

There. Proof I stock my own THRIVE pantry!
And, yes, I think you should do the same!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment