Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bigger is better


I frequently get asked if a #10 can is the largest size Shelf Reliance carries. 
Until today I would say, "yep, that's it. " 
Well, they are adding about 12 items in bucket size! 
I hope to have the details by the end of the week. 

They will be available for pre-order to those on the Q immediately, and all others starting August 1st.
The price per serving was better for a #10 than a pantry can. So I hope it's even better for the bucket size. Maybe bigger is better?


AND they are about to launch some totally new products! :)
Stay tuned for more information...

3 comments:

  1. they are so trendy with their videos! which 12 products will they be? do buckets last 25 years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought the video was pretty funny! I have no idea what 12 things. I'm guessing it's going to be some of the staple items (wheat, beans, oats, etc). And seems like if they are sealed they should last as long as the cans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.shelfreliance.com/goingbig Check it out.

    ReplyDelete