Monday, July 18, 2011

THRIVE Cookbook

I see lots of blogger do posts by theme for each day of the week. I just recently got a copy of the new THRIVE cookbook. I'm planning to try out lots of the recipes and thought I would share them with you! 
So, should we say...
Make it Monday?
Tell you on Tuesday?
Wednesday's Wonder dish?
Try it Thursday?

None of the above? :)


Regardless of a cheesy blog theme... this book is full out lots of great things. If you've hesitate to try any THRIVE food cause you don't think you'll know how to use them, you're in luck! 

Along with wonderful THRIVE recipes, you'll also find:
  •  Creative tips on how to use THRIVE
  • A helpful THRIVE and fresh equivalents chart
  • Kitchen tips from television network star, Kelsey Nixon
  • A detailed index categorized by THRIVE foods
And I LOVE that it's spiral bound inside, so it lays flat while you're busy cooking away!
 Still at the introductory price of $14.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment