Monday, July 11, 2011

What's in a name?

Shelf Reliance was pretty clever with the name they chose for their food line, THRIVE

Why just survive when you can thrive?

See, catchy!

Sometimes my stylish Shelf Reliance consultant apron isn't the best outfit to be wearing at demos. 

I recently saw an ad for a free T-shirt and thought that would be a nice thing to tide me over until I can get something nicer. So, with limited options, I picked the image I thought would best represent why I chose to be a consultant for Shelf Reliance.


Not that I care a whole lot for purple, but the image just seemed like a happy flower and butterfly getting along, thriving, if you will. So, add the THRIVE tag, and voila, a temp shirt to show off the company I consult for. Not bad for $4 shipping, because nothing is really free.

There you have it. Another reason I enjoy being a consultant for Shelf Reliance. My family will THRIVE no matter what may come our way. Be it job loss, natural disaster, etc. we can fall back on our food supply and not have to worry where the next meal will come from. 

Are you prepared to thrive?

1 comment: