Thursday, June 23, 2011

Freeze Dried Mushrooms

Freeze dried mushrooms have been on back-order for several months. I am pleased to announce Shelf Reliance is now shipping mushrooms! Yay!
I have never been much of a mushroom eater. I think this is mostly because I buy them for something then life happens and menus change and before I know it the mushrooms have gone bad.

No one likes to spend money on food only to throw it away days later. So, I pretty much just never buy them anymore unless I know I will be using them that day.

Enter freeze dried mushrooms. Another money and time saver!

They are so easy to use. 
Simply soak them for a few minutes in warm water then drain and use as you would any mushrooms. Or, if you are making a soup or other moist dish, just throw them in and let the liquids in the rest of the dish do the work! 

They are already washed and sliced for you. And since the freeze drying process doesn't require any additives, what you see is what you get, mushrooms!

You can use them in omelets, beef stroganoff, soups, burgers, calzones, etc. The possibilities are endless!

I know I will be ordering more while they are in stock. 
This is such a popular item, no telling when they will be back-ordered again. 

Are you interested in adding them to your home store pantry?

Pouch - $5.39
Pantry Can - $7.19
#10 Can - $18.49
Case - $105.19

No comments:

Post a Comment