Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What the Q?

I mean, what IS the Q!
You've probably heard me say something before about the Q, Shelf Reliance's monthly shipment program.

Perhaps you would like it as much as I do, if you knew more about it.



Pretty easy, right?

I have actually been spending less money on groceries by eliminating lots of waste that was happening before with spoiling food and neglected leftovers. No more opening a whole can of corn when I just need a handful. No more forgetting the fruit in the back of the fridge and throwing it out days after it's bought. 

I simply spend $25 less per week at the store, and set my Q budget at $100 each month!

I have been using more fruits and vegetables than ever because they are always ready to go and super convenient! THRIVE is like my own prep chef! Plus, my kids will eat just about anything freeze-dried, even things they normally wouldn't touch!

I think everyone should try it. For 3 months, give the Q a try, and see if you don't love it as much as I do!

It's also easy to sign up at the Platinum level of the Q Club, for free, if you sign up through a consultant! That means more great discounts and points towards free products.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment