Monday, June 20, 2011

Freeze dried Sausage -Pantry to the rescue!

One of the first THRIVE items I bought was FD Sausage Crumbles.
 
I can't tell you how many times I buy sausage, use half of it, put the rest back in the fridge and just never get around to using it again before it goes bad and then ends up in the trash!

I like sausage. 

Although, truthfully, it kind of grosses me out, the whole ground up meat thing. 
But it tastes so good, so I keep eating it, just not buy the tube-fulls! :)

FD Sausage Crumbles has definitely been the answer to my problem! 
Less food waste is fine with me! 

Now when I want an omelet, I just grab my can of FD sausage out of the pantry, throw a handful of sausage into my eggs, let it sit for a minute or two and then dump it in the pan! 
Easy peasy!
It's already cooked and ready to go!

I was able to have a sausage and cheese omelet this morning, without having to run to the store to buy more sausage than I needed. Pantry to the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment